1. Privacy Administrator
seven dreamers laboratories,inc.
1-4-28, mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0073
2. The Use of Personal Information
Our company will use personal information that we acquire for the following purposes.
(1) The Use of Personal Information
Personal information provided will only be used for executing our company’s obligations, the provision of our products or services necessary for sales activities, or for use in statistical figures for our company’s product development.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Our company, excluding cases that fall under any of the following, will not provide the personal information we acquire to third parties without prior consent of individuals.
(1) Cases in which the provision of personal information is based on laws and regulations.
(2) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(3) Cases in which the provision of personal information is specifically necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(4) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state institution, a local public body, or an individual or entity entrusted by one in executing the operations prescribed by laws and obtaining the consent of the person might impede the execution of the operations concerned.
(5) Cases in which our company, in order to execute our obligations, is required to disclose personal information to partnered credit card companies or contractors such as shipping companies, etc.
4. Consignment of Personal Information
Our company, within the necessary range of achieving the purposes of use, may outsource part of our business externally. In this case, the selected contractors will have been deemed to properly handle personal information. We will enter an agreement in order to ensure appropriate management and confidentiality of personal information, and the prevention of the leakage of personal information.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information, Inquiries and Complaints
If you wish to request the disclosure of your information acquired by our company, we will correspond with you promptly once we can verify your identity.
Our company will accept requests for notifications of the use of personal information held by our company, disclosure, corrections of personal information that are contrary to fact, additions, deletion, stopping usage, erasure, or stopping the provision of personal information to third parties (hereinafter “disclosure, etc.”). However, this limitation does not apply if there is a risk of harm to your or another customer’s life, body, property and other assets, or if it is determined it could lead to significant interference with our company’s business operations. Also, in the case of laws and regulations, we will respond appropriately based on the relevant laws and regulations.
seven dreamers laboratories,inc.
Office Hours: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (excluding weekends, public holidays, and New Year’s)
6. Authorized Personal Information Protection Organizations
Currently, we do not belong to any authorized personal information protection organization.
7. Modifications to “Handling of Personal Information”
“Handling of Personal Information” may be modified without previous notice.